Getting on stage?
Contest Prep Packages are only for clients who are planning to get on stage. JillFit will help you choose a show and consult with you on which category is the best fit for your physique. The competition prep packages include nutrition and training protocols that are unsustainable and meant to be done for a specific amount of time leading up to a competition, such as 12 weeks. If you want to attain and maintain a lean physique but are not going to get on stage, please see our Fat Loss Nutrition and Training Plans. They are just as effective, but allow you to sustain a healthy, fat loss lifestyle long after the 12 weeks are over.
How do I get started?
- Purchase the package of your choice
- You will receive an email within 24 hours with our assessment questionnaires and further directions
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org following:
- 3 current photos: 1 front, 1 side, 1 back in a swimsuit
- Current weight, body fat % and circumference measurements (chest, waist, belly button, hips, right thigh)
- Print out, sign and fax back the 2 documents below to (877) 886-3348, Attn: Jill
- JillFit Competitor Commitment Contract (PDF)
- JillFit Waiver of Liability (PDF)
- It takes between 3-7 days from this time to get your final program sent to you
- Additional questions? Email email@example.com
How does Coaching Consultation work?
- When you sign up for JillFit’s 12-Week Competition Prep Package or 12 Week Nutrition Only Package, you have access to your own JillFit Coach who will guide you throughout the process, answer questions as they come up, make adjustments on the fly and keep you accountable and most importantly see that you are where you need to be to do well on stage
- Contact with your coach is by email only
- Coaches will return emails during the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday – Friday only
- It is YOUR responsibility to check in with your coach a minimum of once every 2 weeks, and sending photos and measurements every 2 weeks is required. Be aware that you coach will not ask you for them, it will your responsibility to send all progress measurements and photos so that adjustments can be made anytime
Please be aware that JillFit Physiques is a consulting business and does not take responsibility for medical issues or advise on them. It is outside the scope of our consultation services. In addition, please understand that individual results may vary. If you have questions or concerns regarding our counsel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org