Recently, Jade and I were driving cross country and well, you know that for the most part, I hate road trips, but the one thing I do love is in-depth discussion on topics that I’m interested in with the person I am most interested in :)
We got all the way to Florida (from LA) before I thought to do a little audio podcast with Jade all the very things we’d been discussing all week. So I asked him if we could dish and share some of his thoughts on personal development, self-help and some of the biggest obstacles that hinder self-realization and ultimate effectiveness.
Pardon the light background noise — to Jade’s credit he was driving in basically a downpour while talking — we’re on the road!
In this interview, Jade and I discuss:
- His problem with self-help books in general
- Jade’s personal stories of struggle that led him to take a deeper look at this own journey into self-realization
- How to follow your passion and find your purpose
- The 5 key obstacles that keep people stuck, ineffective and anxious
- How to know which of the 5 challenges you are dealing with
- The value in becoming a seeker, not a settler
- How to handle other people’s disappointments, emotions and feelings about what you’re doing
- And much more, in this 60-min interview!
Listen to a streamed version here (or right-click on the link to download the mp3 file for later)
Enjoy! Ox, Jill